You definitely deserve it.
Experience Greece with Peace of Mind
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Town of Chania, Crete
5* adults only boutique hotel
"Stylish elegance between sandy beach and dreamy old town"
- Newly built 2020
- Very quiet location, near the old town
- Only 60m to the sandy beach
- Luxurious, spacious rooms
- Rooftop lounge and fitness area
- Adults only
- Capacity: 34 rooms
- Discover Chania Flair
Village of Georgioupolis, Crete
4*+ adults only design hotel
"A haven of peace for couples who want to fall in love with one another all over again"
- Newly built 2016
- Very quiet central location
- Only 80m to the sandy beach
- Elegant, spacious rooms
- Private heated pools
- Adults only
- Capacity: 81 rooms
- Discover Corissia Harmony
4* hotel directly by the sea
"Discover the regenerating power of the Mediterranean Sea"
- Very privileged location
- Directly at the sandy beach (10m)
- All rooms with sea view
- Roof terrace with panorama bar
- Wellness & heatable pools
- Especially popular with couples
- Capacity: 69 rooms
- Discover Corissia Princess
3*+ village lifestyle hotel
"Experience the magic of a picturesque fishing village"
- Quiet location in the centre of the village
- Several nearby buildings
- 60 to 150m to the sandy beach
- Especially popular among regular guests
- Many different room types
- Suitable for couples & families
- Capacity: 120 rooms
- Discover Corissia Beach
Corissia Travel Guide ™
Discover your own dreamlike Crete
A free travel guide to Crete with valuable insider tips.
When choosing Crete as a holiday destination, there is no need to distinguish between beach and recreational holidays and other, alternative types of holidays, such as city breaks, hiking holidays, cultural or adventure holidays. You can simply combine them as you like! This is exactly what makes Crete such a unique destination...
What would you like to experience while on holiday in 2021/2022 in Crete?
Just click on your preference
- Discover amazing beaches
- Stroll through old towns
- Drive off-road with a jeep
- Cycle through beautiful nature
- Get inspired in a museum
- Visit secluded monasteries
- Enter stalactite caves
- Admire archaeological sites
- Explore pristine villages
- Dare extreme sports
- Hike through impressive gorges
- Get to know Crete's finest delicatessen