You definitely deserve it.
THE CORISSIA EXPERIENCE
It's time for a very special holiday experience: authentic hospitality with all modern comforts on the fine sandy, gently sloping beach. Not isolated, but right in the heart of a quiet, idyllic seaside resort, surrounded by a magnificent mountainous landscape in the interior and connected to the most beautiful old towns of Crete.
Corissia Hotels & Resort
4* hotel directly by the sea
- Very privileged location
- Directly at the sandy beach (10m)
- All rooms with sea view
- Roof terrace with panorama bar
- Wellness & heatable pools
- Especially popular with couples
- Capacity: 69 rooms
- Discover Corissia Princess
3*+ village lifestyle hotel
- Quiet location in the centre of the village
- Several nearby buildings
- 60 to 150m to the sandy beach
- Especially popular among regular guests
- Many different room types
- Suitable for couples & families
- Capacity: 120 rooms
- Discover Corissia Beach
The Corissia Park in Georgioupolis
a spacious park-like area for recreation and relaxation in the middle of the seaside resort. Separated only by the small promenade from the shallow sea and the fine sandy beach.
For your activities, entertainment and your daily meals we have chosen the most beautiful place of our facilities directly by the sea, avoiding separate dining rooms in the respective hotel buildings. Unlimited culinary delights for breakfast, lunch or dinner with direct sea view.
Depending on your choice of hotel, Corissia Park is a maximum of 1-3 minutes' walk from your room. At Corissia Park you will find:
Corissia Travel Guide ™
Discover your own dreamlike Crete
A free travel guide to Crete with valuable insider tips.
When choosing Crete as a holiday destination, there is no need to distinguish between beach and recreational holidays and other, alternative types of holidays, such as city breaks, hiking holidays, cultural or adventure holidays. You can simply combine them as you like! This is exactly what makes Crete such a unique destination...
What would you like to experience while on holiday in 2021 in Crete?
Just click on your preference
- Discover amazing beaches
- Stroll through old towns
- Drive off-road with a jeep
- Cycle through beautiful nature
- Get inspired in a museum
- Visit secluded monasteries
- Enter stalactite caves
- Admire archaeological sites
- Explore pristine villages
- Dare extreme sports
- Hike through impressive gorges
- Get to know Crete's finest delicatessen