At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 2.000 - 2.400 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
The responsibilities of the Sous Chef include both managerial and culinary skills. The ideal Sous Chef candidate will utilize these skills to play a key role in maintaining and improving our kitchen operations and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in the preparation and planning of dining menus.
- Creating dishes of high quality, taste and appearance.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the kitchen, in accordance with our quality standards.
- Participating in the resolution of any problems and taking control and responsibility in any problematic situation.
- Management, training and evaluation of the kitchen personnel
- Ordering of supplies.
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach with partners and customers.
- Work experience as a Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager and experience in personnel management.
- In-depth knowledge of various methods, materials, equipment and cooking procedures.
- Resourcefulness in managing emergencies and providing solutions.
- Ability to work with various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Team spirit.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and hours.
- A degree in Cookery or relevant certificate will be considered an additional qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated.
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full time Sushi Chef to join our culinary team at the new Sushi bar of the 5 star hotel Corissia Harmony in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a pastry chef (Chef Pâtissier) for full-time employment in the pastry workshop of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a cook for full-time employment in the kitchen in one of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00