At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.500 - 1.800 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position has recently been filled
As a Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of each of our hotels' catering departments. The responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager include maintaining the restaurant's profitability and quality objectives. You are required to ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant and maintain high standards of production, productivity, quality and most importantly service. You will motivate our personnel to provide excellent guest service as the overall positive experience of each guest relies on the coordination and good functioning of your entire team. A combination of a pleasant personality, consistency and a dynamic professional attitude are considered essential to oversee and lead our team.
- Control of the activities of the restaurant's lounge and kitchen.
- Provision of high quality services in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Professional management of potential customer complaints and special requests with courtesy, efficiency and accuracy.
- Evaluation of staff performance and provision of feedback.
- Estimating future needs for products, cooking utensils and cleaning supplies.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing the positive image of the restaurants and making suggestions for its improvement.
- Auditing operating expenditure and identifying measures to cut waste.
- Promotion of the brand in the local community, by word of mouth and through restaurant events.
- Training new and existing employees in proper customer service practices.
- Previous experience in a similar position. Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be highly appreciated.
- Extensive knowledge of food and beverage (F&B), with the ability to memorize ingredients and dishes to inform customers and staff.
- Strong leadership, communication, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Ingenuity in managing emergencies and providing solutions.
- Team spirit, ability to work with speed, accuracy, courtesy and consistency.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and hours.
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a waiter or waitress for full-time employment in one of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) or in one of the bars of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a barista / bartender for full-time employment in one of the bars of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00