At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.200 - 1.350 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As a housekeeper of the Corissia Hotels & Resort group, you will be responsible for the correct and timely cleaning of a number of rooms assigned to you and/or for the cleaning of the common areas of the respective hotel unit. Your primary responsibility will be to keep the premises clean and attractive, following our hotel cleaning procedures in accordance with international hygiene and safety standards.
- Flexibility, adaptability and team spirit
- Pleasant personality and courtesy
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated
- Knowledge of English and/or German will be appreciated
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full-time housekeeping supervisor for one of the Corissia Hotels in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00