Guest Relations Officer
Guest Relations Officer
At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.200 - 1.600 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position has recently been filled
As a Guest Relations Officer, you will assume an extremely important position for the efficient operation of the hotel unit, as you will be the person who essentially represents the hotel during the guest's stay. Through the effective management of any customer needs and requests with friendliness and a genuine willingness for hospitality, you will be instrumental in achieving maximum customer satisfaction, which should be the primary objective of any modern hotel business.
- Communication skills and determination to manage issues effectively
- Pleasant personality, friendliness and team spirit
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience in a similar position will be appreciated but is not essential
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full time Front Office Manager to join the team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a Reservations Officer with excellent knowledge of the German language for full-time employment in the reservations department of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a receptionist with good knowledge of German and English for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00