Porter / Groom
Porter / Groom
At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.100 - 1.300 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
Περιγραφή θέσης εργασίας
As a porter/groom you are required to provide facilitation services to hotel guests. For example, the hotel porter carries luggage and any other items hotel guests bring with them to their rooms and shows them the basic functions of the room on arrival, answering any questions or queries they may have.
- Transportation of luggage and any other items brought by hotel guests.
- Taking care of the good condition of the items carried and placing them in the places indicated by the customers.
- In cooperation with the hotel reception, presenting to customers the room they are going to stay in and providing information on any questions or queries they may have upon arrival.
- Providing information regarding the various indoor and outdoor areas of the hotel.
- Performing various tasks assigned by the hotel management.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of German will be highly appreciated.
- Team spirit, ability to work with speed, courtesy and consistency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and hours.
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated.
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full time Front Office Manager to join the team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer with excellent knowledge of the German language for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, in order to strengthen the Front Office / Guest Relations department of the respective unit.
We are looking for a Reservations Officer with excellent knowledge of the German language for full-time employment in the reservations department of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a receptionist with good knowledge of German and English for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00