At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.400 - 1.950 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As a pastry chef (Chef Pâtissier) at Corissia Hotels & Resort, you will be responsible for a responsible position in the pastry shop of the buffet and à la carte restaurants of the complex. Through the preparation of a wide variety of desserts, pastries or other delicious creations of high quality, you will satisfy the culinary requirements of our guests and make a decisive contribution to achieving maximum customer satisfaction, which should be the primary objective of every hotel / restaurant.
- You prepare a wide variety of products such as cakes, biscuits, cakes, cakes, pastries etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- You create new and interesting desserts to renew the menus and attract the interest of the guests
- You decorate baked goods using different varieties of 'dressing' with icing, coatings etc. ensuring the beauty and interest of their presentation
- You maintain a clean and tidy workplace and follow safety and hygiene standards
- You keep track of material stocks and place appropriate orders within budget
- You control the quality of ingredients and the condition of the equipment and appliances you use
- You guide and motivate your assistants to work more efficiently
- You identify personnel requirements and help recruit new team members
- Proven experience as a pastry chef, baker or in a related position
- High aesthetic standards, imagination and expertise
- Ability to implement all hygiene compliance procedures
- Leadership and organisational skills, flexibility, adaptability and team spirit
- Practical experience in pastry with ingredient restrictions (e.g. gluten-free, sugar-free baked goods, etc.)
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated but is not essential
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full-time Sous Chef to join the culinary team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis, Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a full time Sushi Chef to join our culinary team at the new Sushi bar of the 5 star hotel Corissia Harmony in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a cook for full-time employment in the kitchen in one of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00