HolidayCheck GOLD Award 2023
Village of Georgioupolis, Crete
Corissia Princess Hotel
"Discover the regenerating power of the Mediterranean Sea"
4440 total guest reviews
No offer available at the given travel dates. The hotel remains open between: 1 April → 5 November
amend travel dates
Book your preferred room type in Corissia Princess Hotel
Village of Georgioupolis, Crete
Georgioupolis is an idyllic fishing village on the north-western coast of Crete. Located in a heavenly bay in a lush river plain with a rugged mountain landscape in the background, the popular seaside resort is well known for its long, fine sandy beach and shallow, crystal-clear waters.
Corissia Princess, 73007 Georgioupolis, Crete Greece
View on Google maps
+30 2825 083 700
View Hotel Website
Hotel highlights at a glance
Small, charming 4+ star beach hotel in the picturesque fishing village of Georgioupolis.
Superb, quiet location directly by the longest sandy beach in Crete and within walking distance from the village centre. Ideal starting point for experience and discovery tours.
Beautiful rooms and suites with magnificent sea views.
Culinary delights in Corissia Park directly by the sea.
Cafe and cocktail bar with panoramic view of the bay.
Relaxation area with heated exterior pool.
Wellness & spa with a small, heated interior pool. Individual cosmetic and massage treatments.
Subtle entertainment programme in Corissia Park.
Public parking provided on a complimentary basis.
High-Speed Internet Access provided on a complimentary basis.
Frequently asked questions
Please choose your desired room type on your prefered travel dates, select any extra options available and add the room to your personal room selection. You may add multiple rooms to your selection, if required. When you are ready, just send us your selection as a booking request, using the corresponding form. The booking request is absolutely non-binding. You will not be charged and you can cancel your booking request any time.
Our dedicated team will get back to you to answer all questions or queries you may have, to confirm the current room availability and, if required, to assist you find the best available flights to Crete. We will also take care of your transfer from the airport to the hotel and back. Our personal support will be provided in writing by e-mail or in a follow up phone call, if you wish so.
To complete your booking, we kindly ask for a deposit of 20% of the total room rate. The balance can be settled upon arrival at the hotel. You can cancel free of charge (with deposit refund) at any time up to 15 days before arrival or alter your booking depending on availability.
A direct booking offers several advantages:
1. The booking procedure is very straightforward and flexible.
2. You will be assigned a designated contact person who will be happy to provide you with advice and support.
3. Our room offers are always transparently visible on our website. Some privileged room types can be booked exclusively through our website.
4. Often you can take advantage of very cheap flight offers to Crete, because the airfare is not coupled with the room rate.
5. Most of the offers on our website include our hotel's own airport transfer. The transfer takes place from the airport of Chania (CHQ) or Heraklion (HER) or from the corresponding port directly to the hotel and back, i.e. without annoying intermediate stops at other hotels.
6. We offer very fair cancellation conditions. In principle, you can cancel your booking completely free of charge up to a few days before arrival.
7. Whenever you visit one of the Corissia Hotels again in the future, you will enjoy the advantages of our loyalty programme for regular guests: Corissia Clever.
In case of cancellation of your direct booking, no fees at all will be charged, as long as the cancellation is made at least 15 days before your arrival, and the 20% deposit required to confirm the booking will be refunded in full. If the cancellation is made in the last 2 weeks before arrival, a fee equal to the 20% deposit is due. This fee does not apply in case of acute illness before the planned trip: a medical certificate and cancellation of the flight booking are sufficient.
If you make a booking directly through our website, you can use our hotel's own transfer service by a minibus or a comfortable car. The transfer takes place from the airport Chania (CHQ) or Heraklion (HER) or from the corresponding port directly to the hotel and back, i.e. without annoying stops at other hotels. Most of our offers include our transfer service in the price.
At the airport you also have the possibility to rent a car and drive to the hotel yourself. It is usually completely unproblematic to reach Corissia Hotels by rental car, even if you have never been to Crete before.