Front Office Manager
At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.500 - 1.800 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As Front Office Manager you will be responsible for the management and coordination of our reception as well as all the procedures for its effective operation. Due to the daily interaction with a large number of guests, you will be an extremely important member of our company and will ensure a pleasant welcome and accommodation for our guests. A combination of a pleasant personality, consistency and a dynamic professional attitude are considered essential to oversee and lead our team.
- Ongoing training, supervision and support to all relevant personnel, including receptionists and grooms.
- Composition of monthly work schedules.
- Ensuring timely and accurate services to our guests.
- Professional handling of possible complaints and special requests from guests.
- Checking the sufficiency of forms, stationery and materials.
- Monitoring the implementation of the company's policies and requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service, office management and basic accounting procedures.
- Excellent working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, hotel management software, POS, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English and German (written and spoken).
- Resourcefulness in managing emergencies and providing solutions.
- Good organizational skills, team spirit, ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and hours.
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated.
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer with excellent knowledge of the German language for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, in order to strengthen the Front Office / Guest Relations department of the respective unit.
We are looking for a Reservations Officer with excellent knowledge of the German language for full-time employment in the reservations department of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a receptionist with good knowledge of German and English for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00