At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.400 - 1.950 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As a cook at Corissia Hotels & Resort you will be responsible for a essential position in the kitchen in one of the buffet or à la carte restaurants of the complex. Through the application of modern and traditional cooking techniques, you will prepare meals that will satisfy the culinary demands of our guests. In this way, you will make a decisive contribution to achieving maximum customer satisfaction, which should be the primary objective of every hotel / catering establishment.
- You arrange the workbenches with all the necessary ingredients and cooking equipment
- You prepare the ingredients to be used in cooking (e.g. chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
- You prepare food with different utensils or grills and control the cooking process
- You keep an organised and clean environment in the kitchen
- You ensure the proper storage of food and other supplies
- You control the quality of the ingredients
- You keep track of stocks and place orders where there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook with knowledge of various cooking methods and procedures and skills in the use of cutting materials, cooking utensils and oven equipment
- Ability to implement all hygiene procedures
- High aesthetic standards, imagination and expertise
- Flexibility, adaptability and team spirit
- Excellent physical fitness
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated but is not essential
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full-time Sous Chef to join the culinary team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis, Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a full time Sushi Chef to join our culinary team at the new Sushi bar of the 5 star hotel Corissia Harmony in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a pastry chef (Chef Pâtissier) for full-time employment in the pastry workshop of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00