Barista / Bartender
Barista / Bartender
At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.100 - 1.400 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As a barista / bartender at Corissia Hotels & Resort you will be responsible for preparing and serving hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea as well as alcoholic drinks and cocktails. Through optimal order management and professional customer service you will be instrumental in achieving maximum guest satisfaction, which should be the primary goal of any hotel / restaurant.
- Interpersonal communication skills and a pleasant personality
- Flexibility, adaptability and a team spirit
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills, attentiveness, courtesy and patience with customers
- Excellent knowledge of hygiene regulations
- Flexibility of working in various shifts
- Knowledge of English and/or German language
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated but is not essential
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full-time Restaurant Manager to join the team of the Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a waiter or waitress for full-time employment in one of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) or in one of the bars of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00