Double room Style
best suited for 2 adults
Adults only hotels Beach holidays near a romantic historical town centre Relaxing holidays even during wintertime Active holidays & fitness Innovative gastronomy concepts Handicapped accessible equipment available
- Newly built, small 5 star boutique hotel
- In the best location, a few meters from the beach
- Only a few minutes' walk to the historic city centre
- Resting place for couples - only for adults (16+)
- Culinary diversity in the Adults-Only Restaurant
- Rooftop lounge and fitness area
- Wellness & Spa Suites for body and senses
- Personal and courteous service
- Smart rooms with free high-speed internet access
- Ideal starting point for city break and exploration tours
Your personal contact person on site
Front Office Manager
All Style double rooms are very comfortable and spacious and have a box spring bed with mattress of highest quality, living area with armchair and table and a large balcony (garden view, courtyard). The room can be booked by max. 2 adults aged 16 and over.
Each double room style also has individually adjustable air conditioning, a small refrigerator, a 43'' smart TV with Internet and satellite reception, VoIP telephone, Internet via WLAN/ LAN at no charge, writing desk with USB sockets/ LAN, safe, spacious closet with interior lighting, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, separate WC and shower with waterfall shower head.
Every day you will find in your room a free selection of coffee and tea utensils as well as a bottle of still water. Beach towels and irons are available free of charge on request.
When choosing Crete as a holiday destination, there is no need to distinguish between beach and recreational holidays and other, alternative types of holidays, such as city breaks, hiking holidays, cultural or adventure holidays. You can simply combine them as you like! This is exactly what makes Crete such a unique destination...
What would you like to experience while on holiday in 2022 in Crete?
Just click on your preference
- Discover amazing beaches
- Stroll through old towns
- Drive off-road with a jeep
- Cycle through beautiful nature
- Get inspired in a museum
- Visit secluded monasteries
- Enter stalactite caves
- Admire archaeological sites
- Explore pristine villages
- Dare extreme sports
- Hike through impressive gorges
- Get to know Crete's finest delicatessen