At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.100 - 1.250 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As a kitchen assistant at Corissia Hotels & Resort, you will take on a kitchen assisting position in one of the buffet or à la carte restaurants of the complex. Through the implementation of all hygiene compliance procedures you will contribute to achieving maximum customer satisfaction, which should be the primary objective of every hotel / restaurant.
- You collect used dishes and utensils from the restaurant and kitchen
- You fill and empty dishwashers
- You wash certain objects manually (e.g. wooden cutting boards, ovens, large utensils and fragile porcelain)
- You keep an organised and clean environment in the kitchen
- You store and place clean plates, glasses and equipment in an appropriate manner
- You set up the cooking counters before preparing meals
- You always ensure that there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially at peak times
- You manage cleaning supplies (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- You check your dishwashers and report technical or efficiency problems in time
- You regularly remove the rubbish
- You sanitize the kitchen area and the floors
- Previous experience as a kitchen assistant with experience of operating industrial dishwashers
- Ability to implement all hygiene procedures
- Flexibility, adaptability and a team spirit
- Excellent physical fitness
- Previous experience in a similar position in 4* or 5* hotels will be appreciated but is not essential
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full-time Sous Chef to join the culinary team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis, Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a full time Sushi Chef to join our culinary team at the new Sushi bar of the 5 star hotel Corissia Harmony in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a pastry chef (Chef Pâtissier) for full-time employment in the pastry workshop of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a cook for full-time employment in the kitchen in one of the restaurants (buffet and à la carte) of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00