At a glance
Full-time (all year round)
Gross salary: 1.150 - 1.550 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As a Reservations Officer, you will assume an extremely important position in the area of direct sales and the effective management of the hotel chain's overall reservations throughout the year.
Part of your responsibilities is the registration, processing and control of the hotel chain's reservations through the Protel PMS.
At the same time, you will be responsible for the first contact and the subsequent communication with potential guests associated with the hotel through the group's direct sales channels. You will respond, via call centre and emails, in a friendly and professional manner to the requests and possible questions of each potential customer, ensuring that each booking is completed accurately and based on the guest's expectations. After the booking is completed, you will also provide full written or telephone support to the client up to and including arrival and after departure from the hotel.
As this position is intended to cover customer requests mainly from the German-speaking tourist market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), excellent knowledge of German, both spoken and written, is a prerequisite.
- Communication skills for effective sales management mainly through call centre and emails
- Pleasant personality, friendliness, flexibility and adaptability
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent knowledge of mainly German and English
- Basic computer skills
- Possible knowledge of the Protel hotel software will be appreciated
- Previous experience in a similar position will be appreciated but is not essential
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for a full time Front Office Manager to join the team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer with excellent knowledge of the German language for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, in order to strengthen the Front Office / Guest Relations department of the respective unit.
We are looking for a receptionist with good knowledge of German and English for full-time employment in one of the Corissia hotels in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00