At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Chania: full-time (all year round) or seasonal (April - end of October)
The position has recently been filled
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and the strict application of the procedures and practices throughout the entire hotel organisation. The Operations Manager's duties include strategy formulation, performance improvement, procurement of materials and resources, and ensuring ongoing compliance with prescribed procedures. You must be prepared to act as a mentor for your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service and implement best practices at all levels. In conclusion, we will trust you to help us be compliant, efficient and profitable in conducting our business. A combination of a pleasant personality, consistency and a dynamic professional attitude are considered essential to oversee and lead our team.
- Ensuring that all predefined operations are carried out in an appropriate and cost-effective manner, always in compliance with applicable legislation.
- Improvement of systems, processes and continuous implementation of best business management practices.
- Formulating strategic and operational objectives, with regular analysis of financial data, projected budgets and forecasts.
- Excellent and constructive cooperation with department heads.
- Supervision, training and evaluation of staff performance and providing feedback.
- Conducting quality and operational cost controls and continuous monitoring of key production performance indicators.
- Professional management of special customer requests with courtesy, efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with hygiene and safety regulations.
- Proven experience as an Operations Manager or similar position. Previous experience in a similar position in a 4* or 5* hotel will be highly appreciated.
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting and familiarity with business and financial principles.
- A degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Strong leadership, communication, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Resourcefulness in managing emergencies and providing solutions.
- Team spirit, ability to work with speed, accuracy, courtesy and consistency.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and hours.
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are seeking an experienced professional for the position of Chief Operating Officer (COO), who will be responsible for managing the ongoing operations and processes of our hotel management company (strategic partnership with Hilton).
We are looking for a full time Front Office Manager to join the team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a full-time Restaurant Manager to join the team of the Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00