Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
At a glance
Πλήρης απασχόληση (όλο το έτος)
The position is available right now
Our group consists of 5 units with a total of 450 rooms and our strategic partnership with Hilton is expected to offer even more options and benefits.
In the company hierarchy, the new COO will be ranked third and will be responsible for the efficient operation of the company. As COO, he will be a critical member of senior management, reporting to the Executive Vice President and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The position requires exceptional skills in managing multiple business functions and requires the candidate to be an experienced and effective leader. In addition, interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to work ethics will be additional strengths.
The COO's main objective is to ensure the smooth running of the business operations in order to continue the broad and sustainable growth of our hotel group uninterrupted.
- Proven experience in roles such as General Manager of Operations or equivalent.
- Knowledge of key business functions such as Human Resources, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Ability to strategically plan and develop business
- Excellent knowledge of English and other languages
- Familiarity with data analysis and performance/function measurement
- Basic knowledge of IT/business infrastructure
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Flexibility, adaptability and team spirit
- BSc/BA degree in Business Administration or related field, MSc/MBA will be considered an added advantage
- Create and implement business strategies, plans and processes
- Set specific performance and growth targets
- Establish policies that promote corporate culture and vision
- Monitor the day-to-day running of the company and the work of the managers (Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Guide employees to achieve high performance and commitment
- Evaluate performance by analyzing data and metrics
- Compose and submit reports on all major issues
- Contribute to fundraising
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, alliances, etc.)
- Manage the relationship with partners/external partners
- Professional and pleasant working environment
- Prospects for future development in the company (such as the possibility of taking on higher positions or participating in strategic decisions)
- Additional benefits, such as additional bonuses, bonuses for achieving targets, extra holidays, etc.
- Participation in decision making and the possibility to participate in the formulation of the company's strategy
- Projects and challenges to optimise, develop, grow, sustain, expand and strengthen the company
We are looking for a full time Operation Manager to be part of the team of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis or within the city of Chania in Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a full time Front Office Manager to join the team of Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
We are looking for a full-time Restaurant Manager to join the team of the Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00