At a glance
Georgioupolis: Full seasonal employment (April - end of October)
Gross salary: 1.100 - 1.250 €
The final salary level will be determined on the basis of merit after the interview. Benefits may include, depending on the position, free daily meals at one of the restaurants in the facility or free accommodation in a fully renovated single or double room very close to the respective property. The terms of the sectoral collective agreement for hotel employees in Chania apply.
The position is available right now
As an inventory controller you are invited to participate in the operations and activities of our storage facilities. The responsibilities of the inventory controller include conducting inventory checks, storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
- Preparation and completion of orders for delivery or pickup according to the schedule (loading, assembly, packaging, labeling, shipping).
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products (picking, unloading, marking, storage).
- Conducting stock checks and maintaining high quality standards.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the workplace and optimising the use of space.
- Input of log entries to the inventory.
- Reporting any disputes.
- Excellent communication and cooperation with supervisors and colleagues.
- Handling and preventive maintenance of vehicles and warehouse equipment.
- Adherence to quality service standards and compliance with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proven work experience in a warehouse position.
- Knowledge of database software and inventory systems.
- Familiarity with modern storage practices and methods.
- Good organisational as well as space / time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and hours.
- A professional and pleasant work environment
- Opportunities for further career development through continuous on-the-job training
- Attractive salary package with full insurance
- Free daily meals in the restaurant of the respective facility
- Possibly free accommodation close to the respective facility
We are looking for an accountant / assistant accountant with experience for full-time employment at the back offices of the hotel group Corissia Hotels & Resort in Georgioupolis Crete, Greece.
Send your CV and apply
Please send your full curriculum vitae (CV) including a recent photograph and a short letter of interest to the following e-mail address.
After we have evaluated the data we will contact you for a personal discussion. Your personal information is of course always kept confidential. Thank you very much.
Human Resources Manager
Corissia Hotels & Resort
Tel. +30 28250 83011
daily from 08:00 to 15:00