Junior Suite with sea view
best suited for 2 people
Balcony with sea views Beach holidays in a picturesque fishing village Wellness & Spa Separate rooms with dividing door Handicapped accessible equipment available
- Small, charming 4 star beach hotel
- In best location, only a few steps to the sea
- Dream holidays for couples and families
- Culinary variety directly at the sea
- Rooms and suites with magnificent sea view
- Cafe- and cocktail bar with panoramic view
- Personal and courteous service
- Daily, discreet entertainment programme
- Ideal starting point for exploration tours
Your personal contact person on site
Customer Service Director
In Corissia Princess Hotel we have built 6 exclusive suites for you, which are specially designed for two. These suites are created to the highest standard expected by our guests. The Junior Suites have a separate sitting room and bedroom, all furnished in a contemporary but elegant style. The luxury bathrooms include a rainforest shower, and of course your bathrobes and towels are changed regularly.
An added luxury comes with the all round balcony stretching over the entire width of your suite, giving you the best of the stunning sea views over the Bay of Georgioupolis. The suite also offers air conditioning, bathroom/WC with hair dryer, a small refrigerator, Tv with satellite channels, free WiFi, telephone and safe.
When choosing Crete as a holiday destination, there is no need to distinguish between beach and recreational holidays and other, alternative types of holidays, such as city breaks, hiking holidays, cultural or adventure holidays. You can simply combine them as you like! This is exactly what makes Crete such a unique destination...
What would you like to experience while on holiday in 2022 in Crete?
Just click on your preference
- Discover amazing beaches
- Stroll through old towns
- Drive off-road with a jeep
- Cycle through beautiful nature
- Get inspired in a museum
- Visit secluded monasteries
- Enter stalactite caves
- Admire archaeological sites
- Explore pristine villages
- Dare extreme sports
- Hike through impressive gorges
- Get to know Crete's finest delicatessen