The date of arrival lies in the past!
Double room Elegant
best suited for 2 adults
Adults only hotels Beach holidays in a picturesque fishing village Active holidays & fitness Wellness & Spa Innovative gastronomy concepts Handicapped accessible equipment available
- Newly built, small 4+ star design hotel
- In best location, 1 minute walk to the beach
- Resting place for couples - only for adults (16+)
- Culinary diversity in the Adults-Only Restaurant
- Heated pools and fitness area
- Wellness & private spa for body and senses
- Personal and courteous service
- Daily, discreet entertainment programme
- Ideal starting point for exploration tours
Your personal contact person on site
Customer Service Director
All rooms in Corissia Harmony Hotel are spacious, comfortably furnished, contemporary and elegant. They measure approx’ 35-40sq.mtrs, including your balcony. Each room offers two 90 x 200 box spring beds, with top quality mattresses. You also have a sitting room area complete with a sofa, armchair, coffee table and spacious wardrobe. A bathroom with separate WC and the luxury of a double shower, plus hair dryer. Patio doors open on to your own large balcony.
The room also offers air conditioning, a small refrigerator plus the added convenience of a 40inch Smart Tv with internet connection and satellite channels. Free WiFi, a desk with USB/LAN and telephone, kettle and safe. The hotel is for adults only.
When choosing Crete as a holiday destination, there is no need to distinguish between beach and recreational holidays and other, alternative types of holidays, such as city breaks, hiking holidays, cultural or adventure holidays. You can simply combine them as you like! This is exactly what makes Crete such a unique destination...
What would you like to experience while on holiday in 2022/2023 in Crete?
Just click on your preference
- Discover amazing beaches
- Stroll through old towns
- Drive off-road with a jeep
- Cycle through beautiful nature
- Get inspired in a museum
- Visit secluded monasteries
- Enter stalactite caves
- Admire archaeological sites
- Explore pristine villages
- Dare extreme sports
- Hike through impressive gorges
- Get to know Crete's finest delicatessen